The law market and mainly the law services have adapted according to the current economic circumstances. Thus, the need for commercial companies to turn to services regarding the reorganization of their activity is increasingly common.
We can offer you consultancy in this matter as follows:
- Drafting the applications for opening the insolvency procedure;
- Writing the applications for registration of the debt;
- Formulating appeals to the Preliminary Table of receivables, Definitive Table of receivables;
- Assisting and representing in the insolvency proceedings, before the courts, at any procedural stage, but also in front of the Creditor Assemblies;
- Assisting and representing in the procedure of judicial reorganization and voluntary liquidation;
- Tracing the activity of the judicial administrator or the liquidator named in the case;
- Actions for attracting the liability of the company administrator in insolvency proceedings.
The year 2008 brought with it the insolvency of many companies and practically developed a niche on the business law market called insolvency and reorganization. Unfortunately, in that fateful year for the world economy, most companies were forced to reorganize their activity. In this case, the reorganization was not possible, the companies "closed their doors" one by one.
The reorganization of a company or the entry into insolvency is a true science and should be treated as such by the lawyers who instrument this procedure.
Mr. Alexandru Florin and his team have over 10 years of experience in the Romanian business law market, instrumenting various insolvency files
Choosing a lawyer with insolvency expertise can make the difference between bankruptcy and the rebirth of a company.
It is known that in case of insolvency a company can recover and resume its activity.
We have a very high efficiency in terms of the reorganization of the companies, our clients being the living proof that the reorganization of the activity was possible.
The lawyer should be regarded as a liaison between the creditors of the company, the judicial administrator and the various institutions that have a direct connection with the company in this case. The lawyer will represent the interests of the company and will make the best decisions for the latter in the insolvency procedure.
Each insolvency file will be treated with seriousness and professionalism, showing the best interests of the client. Together with the client we will make the best decisions and according to the logic and the legal conduct we will propose a personalized plan.