Family law is perceived as a matter of personal law with multiple implications, the family being seen today as the engine of society. Many times, however, due to certain circumstances, the family and consequently the inter-family relations suffer certain modifications, thus legal assistance may be needed as follows:
- action to share the common assets of the spouses (during or after the marriage break-up);
- action to entrust the child to growth and education;
- divorce action when both parties agree;
- divorce action;
- assisting at the Notary in order to conclude the divorce;
- action to increase the maintenance pension;
- action to establish the minor's domicile;
- action for granting a pension to the minor child;
- action for finding paternity recognition;
- action to open the adoption in the absence of the consent of one of the natural parents;
- action to establish the affiliation with the mother.
As mentioned above, family law is a slightly sensitive and personal branch of law, but our lawyers are prepared for this.
Mr. Alexandru Florin and his team have over 10 years experience in family law.
Although at first glance family law cases do not seem very complicated, a non-specialized approach can lead to the failure of a dispute. Therefore, our advice is to always use the advice of a lawyer specialized in family law.
Family law disputes can have an unexpected dynamic and outcome if they are solved by lawyers specialized in this matter.
Our motto is to treat each party involved in a family law dispute equally and to defend their chances before the court. So it will not matter if that party leaves with more or less chance of winning.
Although the performance of a family law dispute may be susceptible to a certain volatility depending on the evidence presented, our lawyers will ensure their full competition. We assure you that our expertise will count throughout a possible family law dispute.
However, not all cases are related to family law litigation, so our lawyers can help you with other issues that do not involve a trial.
We support you in any endeavor that is based on the drafting of a legal document in the field of family law. All legal documents will be passed through the theoretical and practical filter of our lawyers to best support the cause of our client.