Civil law

Servicii-Avocat.ro

CIVIL LAW

The matter of civil law is a vast one whose adequate knowledge allows to identify the most effective tools for defending the rights of individuals.

Our team of lawyers provide you with assistance and court representation services to solve civil law cases as follows:

  • Protecting the rights of the natural or legal person;
  • Protection of property or dismantling of private property law;
  • Respecting the limits of the right of private property;
  • Administration of the assets of another;
  • Acquisition of property through usufaption;
  • The conclusion, execution or termination of the contracts by unilateral denunciation, resolution or termination;
  • The division of the legal or testamentary inheritance;
  • Termination of contracts due to the existence of nullity causes;
  • Warranty call for eviction;
  • Compensation, guarantees and contractual penalties;
  • Different ways of transmitting or transforming obligations;
  • Civil liability for the crime of one's own, the deed of another, or for the damage caused by things, animals or the ruin of the edifice;
  • Forced execution of contractual obligations;

Mr. Alexandru Florin is the coordinator of the department specialized in civil law.

Our expertise came to the aid of dozens of clients who needed advice in civil law matters. The civil lawyer section within the site supports all persons who have a certain scope to solve.

The choice of a lawyer specialized in civil law is essential in winning any dispute. Also choosing a lawyer specialised in civil law can save you from losing significant amounts of money. We refer here for example to contracts, concluded between the parties, which have not been previously reviewed by a lawyer.

Whatever the problem of civil law, do not hesitate to contact us and as a result you should receive premium lawyer services. Our lawyers will treat every issue of civil law with seriousness and promptness, and you will benefit from all our expertise.

Although each case is a difficult one because of the complexity of civil law matters, our lawyers will know how to approach it. The specialization of our lawyers in the field of civil law is one acquired with the trust of the various legale issues entrusted by our clients.

The efficiency of our lawyers specialised in civil law matters is 99%, most of them winning each and every case. The remaining 1%, which represents the rate of litigation loss, is represented either by legal errors or by the fact that the case did not have a chance of success.

In conclusion, we expect you to profit from our experience of over 10 years and we hope to help you with whatever the civil law issue is.

How can you reach our services in the matter called civil law?

First of all, you can write to us in the contact form any legal issue that deals with matter of civil law.

Secondly, you can contact us by phone and you can set up a first meeting at our office in Bucharest, no. 9E Energeticienilor Bld., district 3.

Whatever the method of contact, our lawyers are ready to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding civil law matters.

Call Now ButtonApeleaza!
en_USEnglish
ro_RORomanian en_USEnglish