Consultancy/contract negotiation during an emergency situation
The subject matter of law in general is a vast one, and this covers most often every circumstance that society offers us.
Unfortunately, the current situation created by Covid-19 puts us in a position to solve aspects of the law that we did not think we would experience as lawyers.
However, our lawyers are ready to assist you in all legal issues caused by the declaration of state of emergency.
What is the state of emergency according to the Romanian legislation?
According to the
Emergency Ordinance no. 1/1999 the state of emergency is considered to be:
"the set of measures of political, economic, social and public nature, established throughout the country or in certain areas or in some administrative-territorial units".
How can our lawyers help you during the state of emergency?
- Obtaining the certificate of state of emergency offered by the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Business Environment.
- Coordination with the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Business Environment.
- Notification of the contractual partners regarding the state of emergency and the impossibility of continuing the collaboration according to ongoing contracts.
- Notification of the contractual partners regarding the termination of the ongoing contracts as a result of declaring the state of emergency.
- Representation in court regarding various situations caused by the state of emergency and force majeure.
- Any other legal issues caused by the current situation (state of emergency, force majeure caused by COVID-19).